http://postcards-from-my-sofa.blogspot.com/2008/09/me-and-my-blog.html

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Me and My Blog


I am so excited as today is the first day of my blog. A tip of the fedora to my Son Andrew whose computer prowess has enabled me to realize that indeed I can function and communicate in the 21st century. Thank you Son, you are a genius.

The aim of my blog is to make you smile and occasionally laugh out loud with my observations of every day life.

So this will be an exercise of my stick-to-it-ness and wit.

I am an aspiring writer who needs an outlet for my creativity. So let's see how it works out. I am anxious to get started so stay tuned and stay in touch!

1 comment:

Momma, Queen of the House said...

You have more than accomplished you goal in my book. Keep the cards and letters coming from the sofa, my darling